Enjoy public accounting but want a better work/life balance? Looking for to grow with an established CPA firm? If so, this opportunity could definitely HEAT UP your career...
Our client, located in downtown Cincinnati, is looking for a talented Audit professional. This person will be responsible for handling all aspects of an Audit engagement. He/she will also manage/mentor junior staff members and lead projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
• Bachelors degree required, Masters degree a plus; CPA required
• 3 - 7 years Audit experience working with a CPA firm; combination of Tax/Audit experience beneficial
• Superior computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook
• Excellent communication skills- both oral and written
• Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task
• Adaptable to a smaller office environment, works well as a member of a team
• Quick learner- takes initiative and always looking for ways to do things better
• Self-starter- able to self direct
This position offers a competitive salary and good benefits. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity and have the qualifications needed, please apply now. Due to the volume of resumes received, only qualified applicants will be contacted...
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.