A local small CPA firm, located in the Cincinnati metro area, is looking to add a Tax Staff Accountant to its team of professionals. The firm has been established for a number of years and needs to add an additional person to support existing and new business. This person will be primarily responsible for performing individual/corporate returns, bank reconciliations, client accounting services, and assisting in other areas as needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelors degree in Accounting
• CPA a big PLUS but CPA candidate will be considered
• 2 – 4 years experience working in public accounting
• Working knowledge of individual/Corporate tax returns and handling small to mid-size clients
• Excellent client relations abilities
• Superior communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Be a team player
• Have a strong desire to succeed
• Assist in other areas as needed
This position offers a competitive base salary, bonus, and a great work environment. We need a talented Accountant NOW! If you have thought about making a change, apply now and let me show you how this position will be a great move! Due to the high volume of resumes received, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.