Who is ready to "spring ahead" to a new career? Don't let your career stay cold...catch the heat and read about this great career opportunity.
Are you a Controller that is looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience handling Accounting/Finance functions within an agency environment? If so, we have a great career opportunity that could open doors for you…
A prominent full-service Ad/Marketing agency, located in the Northern Cincinnati area, is looking for a Controller to manage Accounting/Finance functions. Reporting to senior management, this person will oversee all day-to-day Accounting functions, month-end/year-end financial reporting, trend analysis, presentations to senior management, continuous improvement, etc
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
• Bachelors degree, CPA ceritification is a plus
• 5+ years experience handling day-to-day Accounting functions in a service-oriented environment; experience working in an agency is a MAJOR PLUS!
• Solid communication skills, ability to be proactive-not reactive, takes responsibility for actions, confidence in abilities
• Have a sense of urgency
• MUST HAVE supervisory experience- “lead by example” character
• Excellent interpersonal skills; able to communicate with all levels of staff effectively
• Able to manage staff and provide guidance on improving processes
• Detail-oriented, self motivated, able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
• A collaborative thinker- knows how to work well as a member of a leadership team within a fast paced corporate environment
This position offers a competitive salary and great bonus potential. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity and have the qualifications needed, please apply now. Due to the volume of resumes received, only qualified applicants will be contacted…
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.