- Contact Dan for details at 815-756-1221. Attach resume. Please meet qualifications before responding -
**Position is for a food flavor & ingredient company**
The Research Scientist will be responsible for executing flavor chemical R&D projects that will lead to commercialization. Must have strong analytical chemistry knowledge, laboratory skills and product isolation knowledge.
- MS Synthetic Organic Chemistry degree preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience
Contact Mary Rigas for more information.
- MS Food Science or Meat Science
- 2+ years of food manufacturing experience
- Working knowledge of processed meat physiology ands chemistry
- Presentation, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate all relevant technical information relating to food quality to processed meat plant QA and Operational Manager
- Ability to independently conduct publishable applied research in the lab and in processing environments
Lead efforts to integrate an established and growing product line of wound healing polymer film technologies.
*** Interface between Sales, Engineering and Support teams, and drive collaboration throughout.
*** Drive incremental revenue as a result of integration of current products with complementary companies.
*** Serve as primary point of contact for 3rd party partners for integration capabilities, integration process, timeline, field sales support, etc.
*** Develop a proper ...
Contact Kimberly: 815-756-1221
- Product development, testing and improvement
- Manufacturing scale-up
- Improve and simplify formulations
- Interface with suppliers as needed
- QC test revision
- Other duties as assigned
- BS Chemistry
- 3+ years of packaging or food contact coatings formulation experience
- Knowledge of metal substrate coating formulation techniques
- Color formulation experience
- Customer interface skills
- Communication skills
Apex is an environmental consulting firm that offers stable leadership and growth, views employees as valuable resources, and rewards success with competitive pay, incentive bonus plans, and ownership opportunities.
We are seeking a self-motivated Senior Air Quality Engineer to join our team in Cincinnati, OH and become an integral part of our continued success story. This position involves the performance of various environmental air projects throughout Ohio, West Virginia and ...
A leading global producer of technology based performance materials for manufacturers is seeking a Senior Chemist for their PCEM (Polymer & Ceramic Engineered Materials) Group.
The Company produces materials that meet the demanding requirements of end-use applications in electronics, solar energy, building and renovation, appliances, automobiles, household furnishings, pharmaceuticals, and industrial products.
•4 year degree in Chemistry
•3-5 years experience in plastics, polymers, ...
Apr 9 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Cincinnati, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.