We are recruiting for an Asset Management Specialist to work onsite at a major automotive manufacturing client in Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati, OH area.
• Lead asset handovers in multiple manufacturing facilities
• Equipment procurement review, audit all spending for capitalization criteria, description accuracy and KPI reporting
• Review/audit invoices
• Support innovative ways to establish Asset Utilization/Cost Reduction
• Support Trade Compliance (custom requirements)
The Manager, Inventory Control and Logistics will:
- Provide management of the rental product life cycle from initial deployment to retirement.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate purchasing, warehousing, distribution, forecasting and customer service.
- Provide leadership and manage the logistics personnel, logistics systems and direct daily operations, as well as oversight of inventory and distribution activities to optimize product utility while maintaining superior data integrity.
SMX is a leading provider of custom designed staffing solutions for Fortune 500 companies throughout the country. We have a great opportunity with growth potential for a Senior Account Manager at SMX in Hebron, KY.
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for managing the onsite account team and overseeing all staffing and employee operations. Senior Account Managers must remain focused on the strategic leadership of the account while at the same time supervise day-to-day activities. ...
JOB ID: OH16505
Job Title: Office Manager
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Veterinary (local and successful company that cares about its customers and staff)
Client Service (front desk and phones)
Ordering and inventory control
Answer busy 3 line phone system
Type 60+ WPM
Salary: $30/Hour DOE
Hours: Full Time
Apr 9 -
eBay Classifieds lists numerous advertisements for business & management jobs in Cincinnati, which include jobs such as executive director, assistant manager, supply chain analyst, product management business analyst, career consultants, account executive business jobs and management jobs. When you find a job that interests you, send in a resume and cover letter, as well as any further information that may be required. It may be better to phone the advertiser if a phone number is included. This can be done by clicking on the reply button on the ad page. Perhaps you are hoping to move to the area and you need to find a business or management job quickly.