*** Note, this is a commission only position with expected first year income of 35k to 150k depending upon skill and effort. Must be able to promote a phenomenal business service and close a $99 sale.***
Great customer service starts with you. It starts with the chain of events you initiate when you work with How Did We Serve You?, inc. - a brand new force in the customer service industry that plans to help businesses return to a time when customers came first and customer loyalty followed..
Work for the largest targeted lifestyle media company in the U.S.!!!
$55-75K+ 1st year average for independent and ambitious
individual with 2+ years direct sales experience to work for 35 year old international company.
You will be calling on businesses, selling digital advertising to be posted on monitors inside premier health and fitness facilities-- numerous regional and local leaders broadcast this network!!!
This position requires 10% overnight travel, the other 90% of the time you will be ...
We are currently adding outside sales representatives for the Govt. Cell Phone program. The work is in low income areas and primarily outside. We utilize corporate tents, table covers, signage.....etc. Very high profile and professional representation. Must have a laptop and be comfortable with basic use. We encourage you to grow your business by duplicating your tent and adding others to your team but this is not mandatory. You MUST have dependable transportation, MUST possess a strong ...
The primary function of the Product Manager is to increase sales of the product line. Overall performance is judged by success in this area.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Application and EngineeringTechnical knowledge of both our products and our competitor’s products:Product performance and specification.
Application of products to specific industries and processes.
Specification evaluation in order ...
Do you have a favorite breakfast spot where you are a local celebrity? Or a bar where everyone knows your name? Here at Belly we eat, breathe and live for those situations. We've been told we are the MJ of loyalty, the Oprah of rewards and the Ron Burgundy of fun. But we are humble and our goal is simple, to put smiles on our customers faces and help our businesses build a deeper relationship with their customers. We are loyal and loyalty is our game. Check out www.bellycard.com for more info.
Apr 19 -
eBay Classifieds presents a number of advertisements for sales & business development jobs, including city marketing managers, sales representatives, engineer sales specialists, sales assistants, licensed loan officers, business development account executives and media sales jobs. Using eBay Classifieds makes searching online for sales jobs and showbiz jobs in Cincinnati is easy and straightforward. When you have found a sales or showbiz job that appeal to you, consider contacting the advertiser or employer by phoning up if a number is listed. Additionally, you can click on the reply button on the ad page and send in any relevant information, such as a resume.